Omnitracs XRS Relay connects quickly and easily - it’s ‘plug-and-play.’ The palm-sized Relay device in the cab connects in minutes to your truck’s engine. The diagnostic and positioning data is transferred wirelessly via Bluetooth to the driver’s smartphone, tablet, or rugged hand-held. Then the data is uploaded automatically to our web-based Cloud application for real-time visibility, exception alerts and fleet analysis. Life is easier for the driver, and the intelligent information is accurate and complete for the carrier.
What makes the Omnitracs XRS Relay solution different?
- 10-minute installation with no modifications to the truck
- Driver application runs on both Android and Windows Mobile devices
- As part of the Omnitracs Enterprise, you can have confidence you are working with the most reliable and dependable company in the industry.
- Improve safety and compliance
- Reduce paperwork with automated HOS, IFTA and DVIR
- Prepare for the ELD Mandate
- Provide better customer service
- Drive efficiency and profitability with vehicle performance monitoring
- Streamline your operations with customizable forms
- Retain your best drivers
- Electronic Hours of Service: 395.15 Compliant Electronic Driver Logs
- Time Clock: Time tracking for HOS and non-HOS drivers
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR): Automated, compliant vehicle inspections
- International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA): Automated fuel tax reporting makes IFTA as easy as “Print, Sign, Send”
- Performance Reporting: Capture and analyze vehicle and driver data
- Driver Scorecards: Rank drivers on speed, MPG, idle and safety scores
- Asset Tracking: Real-time vehicle location and utilization
- orms-Based Messaging: Flexible form creation for driver communication
- Proof of Delivery: Image, signature and barcode capture for capturing delivery information