A Fleet Tracking Platform You Can Build On
Geotab® GO9TM — Expandable Telematics Device
GO9 Device Solution
Geotab’s GO9 telematics device is the most powerful yet. The GO9 offers a 32-bit processor, 4x more memory and 5x more RAM than the GO8. Similar to the GO8®, the GO9 offers state-of-the-art GPS technology, g-force monitoring, GEOTAB IOX® expandability, engine and battery health assessments, and communication on the LTE network.
GGeotab provides ELD compliant solutions both for US and Canada and provides cross border compliance for over 100+ HOS Rulesets, with exemptions in US and Canada for intrastate, short-haul, 16-hour workdays and agriculture.
- IFTA reporting is also generated through the MyGeotab web software as well as other management reports.
- Geotab Mobile Drive app is available on Android and iOS and makes log management simple and up-to-date.
- Language support provided in English, Spanish, French and many more.
- 24/7 Phone Tech support 800-397-7102 always available both for Drivers and Admins.
GUsing Geotab’s patented tracking algorithm, the GO9 accurately recreates vehicle trips and analyzes incidents. The GO9 also offers in-vehicle alerts to instantly notify drivers of infractions and — with hardware Add-Ons — provides live coaching for driver’s on-road performance. The GO9 does not require a dash-mounted antenna or any wire splicing.
- Easy installation
- LTE Connectivity (select regions)
- Small form factor device
- Intelligent in-vehicle driver coaching
- Breakthrough accident detection and notification
- External device expandability via IOX Technology
Geotab platform security is designed for end-to-end protection of your data.
Key implementations include:
- GO device and network interfaces use authentication, encryption, and message integrity verification.
- GO devices are individualized. Each device uses a unique ID and non-static security key — making it difficult to fake a device’s identity.
- Over-the-air updates use digitally-signed firmware to verify that updates come from a trusted source.
- Geotab uses independent third-party experts to validate the platform from end to end.
- FIPS 140-2 validated by NIST (certificate #3371)