Basic Tracking Skybitz
The SkyBitz Local Fleets SA3000 is a best-in-class
GPS fleet tracking product designed for optimum
performance which allows for covert installation.
Easily installed and concealed under the vehicle
dashboard, with no audible distinctions or external
window mounted antennas, the device provides an
uninterrupted flow of vehicle tracking data.
The credit card size of the SkyBitz SA3000 is
designed for easy installation in any light-duty vehicle
that needs tracking, including:
- Pickup Trucks
- Utility Vans
- Service Vehicles
- GSA Fleet Vehicles
Benefits of the SA3000 include the ability to improve
and optimize routing of vehicles so you can increase
the number of daily stops your business can make.
With the SA3000 you can grow your business by
improving customer service and efficiency, improving
billing accuracy, and enabling insurance benefits and
better premiums. Additionally, maintenance data
ensures that your fleet receives timely preventive
service to avoid costly equipment breakdowns.
Fleet Data That Drives Results
The SkyBitz SA3000 gives fleet operators visibility
into vehicle location, fuel usage, speed and mileage
through real-time data and reports, including:
- Activity Report – Provides thorough examination
of the vehicle’s activity throughout the day.
- Alert Report – Provides instantaneous email alerts
when violations occur.
- Begin/End Day Report – Shows when a driver
begins and ends their workday.
- Engine Hours Report – Provides engine hour
breakdown and total engine hours.
- Fleet Status Report – Enables dispatchers to
quickly see the location of every vehicle.
- Fleet Summary Report – Gives statistical
information of fleet activity along with dashboard
- Idle Report – Aids at measuring excessive idle
time at each location.
- Location Report – Shows vehicle entry/exit at
each saved location.
- Location Retrospective Report – Shows by saved
location name which drivers entered/exited.
- Maintenance Report – Shows when vehicles are
due for service.
- Mileage By State Report – Automatically
calculates IFTA fuel tax reporting.
- Posted/Average Road Speed Alert/Report –
Report shows all posted speed violations, along
with average road speed. Alert is also available in
the same format.
- Speed Report – Allows you to quickly check for
speeding problems with the fleet.
- Start/Stop Report – Logs drive time, mileage and
arrival time. Displays actual time on job.
- Vehicle Summary Report – Gives statistical
information of vehicle activity.
- OBD-II Report – Lists the status of diagnostics
- Commercial-grade GPS tracker.
- Tamperproof and designed for covert
- Simple and easy to install.
- Heartbeat feature reports even when
the ignition is turned off.
- Over-the-air configuration for
upgrades and frequency updates.
Key Benefits of the
SA3000 Series for
- Reduced fuel costs by 20%.
- Improve and optimize routing of
- Ensure your vehicles do not leave
- Eliminate side jobs.
- OReduced payroll costs.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.0 in x 3.8 in x 0.55 in (51.54 mm x 96.77 mm x 13.95 mm)
Operating Voltage 9-24V
Current draw ~ 60MA
Operating Voltage: 9-19V
Maximum Current Draw: ≈100mA
2 State Inputs for Ignition State and a PTO Capability
1 Tri State Input
Serial interface (RS232): For use with Garmin, Master Data Terminal or any other communication device that is based on RS323 protocol
Sensor\Peripheral: interface Multiple Temperature Sensors Support
Plus One \ DID Key Support
JBus (J1939 and J1708) \ CAN Interface Support
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Molex 43025-0800 with Overmold
(with or without Built In Navigation):
Eliminate the guesswork of gauging driver
DOT compliance and reduce payroll costs
associated with managing these records.
Using a mobile data terminal (with optional
navigation functionality) located in the cab a
driver may easily change status designations
while the system automatically time stamps and
records the location.
The Temperature Sensor displays critical
data with regard to mobile refrigerated
compartments on trucks and trailers.
Driver ID is a key FOB and key reader that
identifies the driver of the vehicle
The Plus One is a configurable counting device
used to count passengers and delineate entry
and exit points for vehicle occupants or cargo.
The device can also be used as a notification
beacon for emergency purposes.
Starter Disable allows you to remotely disable
a vehicle from starting. A powerful tool when a
vehicle is stolen or misused.
Garmin Cables (with and without Traffic):
SA3000 Series device can be integrated with
an existing Garmin device. A standard cable
and a cable that incorporates real time traffic
information if the Garmin Device being used
supports the Traffic feature.
6 PIN/9 PIN Square/9 PIN Hex
Gives you the ability to see inspection
compliance and fault codes in near real-time.
The system also displays engine analytics to
alert you to current or potential malfunctions in
your vehicle’s powertrain.