Inside Sales / Telesales Rep.
McCord Telematics is a Houston-based telematics hardware and software as a service
provider experiencing rapid growth due to high demand of our telematics portfolio of
services in the following industries:
Transportation – short and long haul, Logistics, Distribution, Marine and Ship Channels,
Oil & Gas, Hazmat, Chemical distribution and transportation, and Service companies –
electrical, plumbing, towing, etc.
We are seeking a full-time Telesales Rep. (TSR) who will join our team as we continue
to offer world-class service to clients throughout the country. Professionalism and
quality output are the key measures of the TSR role, while our expanding market
presence ensures many avenues of career growth. You will receive continuous training,
feedback, and support from a managerial staff with an average 25+ years of sales &
As a TSR, you will make cold and warm calls to uncover interest in our clients’ offerings.
In addition, you will engage with prospects to initiate and/or further discussions of their
tech concerns, plans, etc., and build narratives of these discussions. Finally, your
objective in each conversation will be to identify a sales opportunity, maintain follow up /
nurture each opportunity and eventually close the sale. You will also trained on how to
utilize senior officers to close larger deals. You will be best served with an approach
combining sales, professional prospecting and customer service skills.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to grow their career in a business-to-
business environment or for business professionals looking to transition into sales and
possible management roles.
· BA / BS or 2-year business degree in related major and / or equivalent experience preferred.
· 5+ years of experience in sales, customer service, demand generation / business development, or appointment-setting preferred.
· Some cold and warm calling experience a must.
· Strong written, verbal proficiency of English language.
· Technical proficiency, including intermediate-level command of Microsoft Office suite and CRM systems like Salesforce, Zoho, etc.
· Ability to work well with others and solve problems using utmost professional approach.
This is an onsite position.
$40k Salary + Commissions and Bonuses