Demand Generation Specialist
McCord Telematics is a Houston-based telematics hardware and software as a service provider experiencing rapid growth due to high demand of our telematics portfolio of services in the following industries:
Transportation – short and long haul, Logistics, Distribution, Marine and Ship Channels, Oil & Gas, Hazmat, Chemical distribution and transportation, and Service companies – electrical, plumbing, towing, etc.
We are seeking a full-time Demand Generation Specialist (DGS) who will join our team as we continue to offer world-class service to clients throughout the country. Professionalism and quality output are the key measures of the DGS role, while our expanding market presence ensures many avenues of career growth. You will receive continuous training, feedback, and support from a managerial staff with an average 25+ years of sales & marketing experience.
As a DGS, you will make cold and warm calls to uncover interest in our clients’ offerings. In addition, you will engage with prospects to initiate and/or further discussions of their tech concerns, plans, etc., and build narratives of these discussions. Finally, your objective in each conversation will be to identify a demand generation sales opportunity and / or to set a specific date and time when our clients may further discuss their needs and concerns in the form of a sales appointment. You will be best served with an approach combining sales and customer service skills.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to grow their career in a business-to-business environment or for business professionals looking to transition into sales / business development.
· BA / BS or 2-year business degree in related major and / or equivalent experience preferred.
· 5+ years of experience in sales, customer service, demand generation / business development, or appointment-setting preferred.
· Some cold and warm calling experience a must.
· Strong written, verbal proficiency of English language.
· Technical proficiency, including intermediate-level command of Microsoft Office suite and CRM systems like Salesforce, Zoho, etc.
· Ability to work well with others and solve problems using utmost professional approach.
This is a Hybrid position – onsite and remote
$40k Salary + Commissions and Bonuses